During the next few months, we will experience the loss of four people we have grown close to, and who have contributed so much.
There is sadness over relationships ending and uncertainty as to what the future will bring. We will also have occasions to celebrate them and their time of ministry with us.
- You are invited to a reception for our departing KUC staff. Click here for details.
- We will be celebrating Stéphane, Bev, Sally and Glenda in the coming weeks as they move on from their ministries here at KUC.
- Click on their names above to see their individual web pages.
If you wish to contribute money for gifts, please mark "For person's name" on your regular offering envelope with the amount indicated (or in a separate envelope, if you are on PAR) and place it on the collection plate. Or you can contribute by credit card here, by clicking on the buttons below.
- Online donations are processed by PayPal. If you have a PayPal account you can use it, but you do not need to have one or create one. All you need is a valid credit card.
- Gift donations are not tax deductible for donors, because we don't want the gifts to be taxable for the people who get them.
Rev. Stéphane Vermette is leaving to take up another call after 7 years at KUC.
Bev Buckingham is retiring after 6 years of Ministry at KUC.
Sally Duke is retiring after 38 years as KUC's Music Director..
Glenda Baker is retiring after 22 years as KUC's Office Administrator.